End of Employment

Immigration Affairs must be notified when a foreign national employee has ended his or her employment or stay.  Completing the Departure Notification form and submitting it to Immigration Affairs allows our office to take appropriate actions according to your visa status.  If you are ending your employment or stay, you may or may not have a grace period. Be sure to check on this with Immigration Affairs.

H-1B Employees
The USCIS requires employers to notify them when a foreign national has left their employ.  Upon notification by Immigration Affairs, USCIS will then revoke the H-1B so that it can no longer be used.  Additionally, Immigration Affairs will withdraw the Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Department of Labor.